STOCK BALANCE (or STOCK) – this is the actual balances on current stock. If no goods in stock, this tab will be empty.
In order for stock balance to appear at the current storage, goods must be accepted using the operation “RECEIPT” or brought in from another storage that already has goods.
How do you do this? Nothing can be simpler!
- In the top left-hand block, choose the storage where you want to accept goods.
- Choose the operation “Receipt”
- Choose a counterparty. If you have not set up counterparty, counterparty will be “New customer” by default.
- In the left-hand pane, choose the tab “Goods and Services”
- Choose goods step by step, specifying the purchase price or cost (original) thereof, your target sale price (sale price by default) and quantity. If the goods have intrinsic properties (for example, sizes), then choose the available properties. Then click the green button add.
- Repeat the steps for different goods until all goods are in the right-hand box. When finished, click the button “Accept”.
The goods will appear on the tab “Stock balance” at the current storage.
Now let's move to the last tab, which contains groups of goods — “Orders”